McFERRAN HFC INC. LIMITED WARRANTY
McFerran HFC warrants its furniture against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 year from the date of retail purchase. Original receipt will be required for any warranty claim. This warranty is not transferable and does not apply to merchandise purchased sold as floor samples, at clearance sale centers or items marked “AS-IS”.
All Claims Must Be Made Directly through the Retailer were item was purchased along with original receipt.
The following conditions apply to this Warranty except where prohibited by law:
- The warranty is only valid to the original user/consumer.
- This warranty only applies under conditions of normal resedential usage and does not apply to defects or damage resulting from negligence, abuse or misuse, including but not limited to inadequate or improper maintenance, improper cleaning, or exposure to chemicals and/or liquids, or fading caused by sunlight.
- Thiswarranty doesnot apply to any use for which the product was not intended or for commercial usage, which includes rental, business, commercial, institutional or other non-residential use, or to transportation or delivery damages.
- Because of the craftsmanship and materials involved in the manufacturing process, minor differences and finish variations, or any differences between floor samples, printed illustrations, Internet photos or other visual displays.
- Any modification or alteration of MCFERRAN HFC products, inclusive of electrical components, will void the warranty.
- Under the terms of this limited warranty, MCFERRAN HFC will either repair or replace the defective item. The repair or replacemente is strictly at MCFERRAN HFC discretion.
- All warranty claims must initially be presented to MCFEERAN retailer where the furniture was purchased. The original receipt is required for warranty validation. If the retailer is no longer in business, please contact us for assistance.
- MCFERRAN HFC assumes no responsibility for incidental or consequential damages. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitaion of incidental or consequential damage, so these limitations may apply to you.
- MCFEERAN HFC is not responsible any transportation costs between the consumer and MCFERRAN HFC retailer for warranty and repair issues.
All seat cushion cores will soften with normal use and will conform to the shape of the user. This shall be considered normal wear, and shall not be considered a loss of resiliency or a material manufacturing defect.
This warranty does not cover tears, cigarette butt burns, animal scratching or biting, flattening of nap, pilling, fading, or shrinking and is not valid when heavy soiling or abuse is evident. This warranty also does not cover protective finishes, velvets, velvet types, orlon or micro fiber, since by their very nature, these fabrics are of soft texture and will crush, shade and mark more readily than most fabrics; these characteristics are in no way to be considered a defect.
NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY HAS BEEN MADE OR WILL BE MADE ON BEHALF OF MCFERRAN HFC WITH RESPECT TO THE FURNITURE AND ITS PARTS, OR THE OPERATION, REPAIR, OR REPLACEMENT OF THE FURNITURE AND ITS PARTS. FURTHERMORE, NO REPRESENTATIVE OF MCFERRAN HFC OR ITS DISTRIBUTORS OR RETAILERS IS AUTHORIZED TO MAKE ANY CHANGES OR MODIFICATIONS TO THESE LIMITED WARRANTIES.
SOME RETAILERS OFFER EXTENDED OR ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO EXTENDED OR ADDITIONAL FABRIC WARRANTIES, EITHER FROM THE RETAILER OR THROUGH A THIRD-PARTY. MCFERRAN HFC SHALL NOT BE LIABLE UNDER ANY EXTENDED OR ADDITIONAL WARRANTIES OFFERED BY ANY RETAILER OR THROUGH A THIRD-PARTY.