Terms & Conditions
1. Pictures are required (No Exceptions) for any claim of defective or damaged merchandise, if approved you will be issued an RMA number for Repair or Exchange. You need to email your pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org . Authorized return must be returned packaged in McFerran HFC original boxes’. If not in original box you will be charged a 15% fee. Claims for defective or missing parts must be made within (30) days. NO EXCEPTIONS.
2. Limited manufactures warranty is for 1yr from the date of invoice. This warranty does not apply to merchandise purchased as Samples, 66 warehouse, marked As-Is, final sale or with a discount of 15% or greater. Under the terms of limited manufactures warranty McFerran HFC will have the right to repair, replace or issue credit of the defective item, strictly at McFerran HFC discretion. Any repairs or exchanges will be done within 30days of receiving the item(s).
3. McFerran HFC is not responsible for any transportation costs between the consumer and retailers for any claims or cancelations.
4. McFerran is a "Cash and Carry" business we do not deliver. McFerran is not responsible or liable for the cost of any freight charge for the replacement or exchange of any claim for any reason. McFerran as a courtesy may assist in finding you a competitive 3rd party freight forwarder for you to hire directly. McFerran will not be responsible for any inaccurate rate quotes or fee associated with shipment. Always confirm rates and fees with your forwarder before shipping.
5. Any damage claim authorized for exchange will require the return of the damage item exchanged within 15 days of exchange or you will be subject to be charged the full cost of the item if not returned.
6. Any merchandise return to McFerran HFC due to error or canceled order not on the part of McFerran HFC is subject to 15% restocking fee without exception.
7. Any claims for merchandise damaged in transit, must be made through your freight carrier within in (3-5) business days or before signing freight bill, please inspect all boxes for damage. If any box looks suspect or damaged please make sure you make note of it on the Bill of Lading before signing to ensure a quick claim.
8. By placing any order you agree and consent to abide by McFerran HFC Terms and Policies.
Payments and Returns:
9. We accept Cash, G.E Factor, Wire TT, C.O.D. Friendly, Check on Approval and Credit Card ($500min)
10. New Customers must be Cash or Pre-Pay on first 3 purchases (No Exception)
11. No cash, Check or Credit Card refund for any reason, only in house credit will be issued.
12. Prices are subject to change without notice. Always call and confirm pricing before placing order.
13. All orders must be paid in full and confirmed via fax or email prior to shipment. All orders pick up by 3rd party trucking company must be pre-paid freight or freight collect, NO EXCEPTIONS. McFerran will not incur any Stand By fees for any reason. McFerran will load on a first come first serve basis.
The objective of McFerran HFC, Terms and Policies is for returns and exchanges to be fair and reasonable both to McFerran and its buyers. A good business relationship is based on both the buyer and seller working together. We will try to do our part, and trust you will do the same to continue to offer the service and best prices possible.